Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,599 prices entered by 325 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.005 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 30% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr20,380 ($2,909) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)