Cost of living in Bosaso, Somalia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 177%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01135 DKK / SOS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bosaso (Somalia) is 138% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr73,753 (6,496,186 S) in Bosaso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr31,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olomouc costs 89 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Ljubljana costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,312 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £6 (about 2 hours ago)