Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 364 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.463 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 18% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr21,298 (€2,854) in Bordeaux.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 25,000 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Constanţa costs 18 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$12,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (37 minutes ago)