Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Bojnourd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00015 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is 58% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,876 (﷼ 78,231,428) in Bojnourd.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (26 minutes ago)