Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,324 prices entered by 306 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00230 DKK / COP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 55% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr5,620 (COL$2,440,911) in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)