Cost of living in Bogor, Indonesia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00045 DKK / IDR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogor (Indonesia) is 46% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,567 (Rp 32,057,063) in Bogor.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)