Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.769 DKK / NOK
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 29% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr32,358 (kr 42,054) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr25,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 678 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨0.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)