Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.797 DKK / NOK
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 23% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr19,210 (kr 24,108) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $610 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (about 1 hour ago)