Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.771 DKK / NOK
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 29% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr34,844 (kr 45,202) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr27,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Istanbul costs 2.00TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $79 (about 1 hour ago)