Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso, Burkina Faso vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 439 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01139 DKK / XOF
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso (Burkina Faso) is 18% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr38,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr31,110 (2,731,771 Franc) in Bobo-Dioulasso.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (43 minutes ago)