Cost of living comparison between Blantyre, Malawi and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00958 DKK / MWK
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 58% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,854 (819,699 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,247 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lelystad costs €750 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Esbjerg costs kr7,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 455 (about 2 hours ago)