Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00881 DKK / MWK
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 56% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,136 (1,491,334 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 10,653 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 122,000TL (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)