Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00925 DKK / MWK
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 57% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,100 (875,789 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,784 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in General Santos City costs Php7,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)