Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00891 DKK / MWK
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 58% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,334 (1,272,647 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Witbank costs R 100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 100 NT$ (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨100 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (20 minutes ago)