Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.044 DKK / TND
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 71% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr4,535 (1,490 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (24 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (about 1 hour ago)