Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.172 DKK / TND
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 81% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr39,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,595 (3,497 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 14 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bogor costs Rp 9,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (about 1 hour ago)