Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 525 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.258 DKK / TND
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 80% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr35,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,103 (3,145 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £30 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kumasi costs GH₵155 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 690 NT$ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16 (29 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (33 minutes ago)