Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.066 DKK / TND
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 71% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr4,585 (1,495 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (41 minutes ago)