Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01134 DKK / XOF
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is 15% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,206 (1,164,793 Franc) in Bissau.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bonn costs €2.71 (about 2 hours ago)