Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10002 DKK / KGS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 61% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr4,852 (48,513 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,300 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,253 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (35 minutes ago)