Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 402 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09997 DKK / KGS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 59% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr5,090 (50,914 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.17 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 8 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,863 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)