Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 681 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09397 DKK / KGS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 65% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr38,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,438 (143,008 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.70 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 140 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oxford costs £4.99 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Parma costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)