Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,233 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.459 DKK / GBP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 14% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr24,030 (£2,841) in Birmingham.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €18 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,525 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)