Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00019 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 50% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,923 (﷼ 80,008,082) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (27 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Akron, Ohio costs $2.33 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 15 lei (37 minutes ago)