Cost of living in Birgunj, Nepal compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06678 DKK / NPR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birgunj (Nepal) is 31% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,799 (₨ 161,712) in Birgunj.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 30 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,849,000 (about 1 hour ago)