Cost of living in Birgunj, Nepal compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05967 DKK / NPR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birgunj (Nepal) is 31% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr19,380 (₨ 324,810) in Birgunj.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €75 (10 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 14 B/. (about 1 hour ago)