Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 527 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.562 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 34% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr36,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr23,656 (RM15,144) in Bintulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £170 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $706 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.30 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bursa costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)