Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 489 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.326 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 7% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr31,095 ($4,916) in Billings, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr29,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Silkeborg costs kr373,998 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 2 hours ago)