Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 15%|
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.467 DKK / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 533 prices entered by 42 different people.
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 27% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr33,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr24,157 (€3,235) in Bilbao.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 3,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 13 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,806 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)