Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 483 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.433 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 24% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,472 (€1,274) in Bilbao.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)