Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09563 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 59% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,828 (₨123,684) in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)