Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09126 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 60% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,598 (₨127,084) in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)