Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.805 DKK / BAM
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 60% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,178 (2,938KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)