Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 527 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.813 DKK / BAM
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 64% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr35,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,564 (3,295KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $915 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Libreville costs 8,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)