Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 239 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.776 DKK / BAM
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 64% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr5,698 (1,509KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)