Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 318 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.795 DKK / BAM
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 61% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr4,824 (1,271KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)