Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała, Poland compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.766 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is 49% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,781 (7,805 zł) in Bielsko-Biała.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)