Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.703 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 56% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,218 (4,826 zł) in Białystok.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 2 hours ago)