Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.718 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 56% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,867 (3,998 zł) in Białystok.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (about 2 hours ago)