Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 539 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.738 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 59% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr37,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,232 (8,766 zł) in Białystok.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (about 2 hours ago)