Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 471 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.789 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 53% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,130 (7,338 zł) in Białystok.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (about 1 hour ago)