Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 314 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.792 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 54% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,533 (6,436 zł) in Białystok.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €17 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leeds costs £368 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 149 ₪ (39 minutes ago)