Cost of living in Bhiwandi, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09326 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhiwandi (India) is 23% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr19,317 (₨207,141) in Bhiwandi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$25 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 300 som (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in St. John's, NL costs C$2.99 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Thimphu costs 67 Ngultrum (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)