Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09901 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 59% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,177 (₨102,786) in Bhilai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 500 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €40 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨71,155 (33 minutes ago)