Cost of living in Bhavnagar, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09184 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhavnagar (India) is 43% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,600 (₨180,753) in Bhavnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aracaju costs R$ 26 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yangon costs 1,000,000 Kyat (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $25 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €299 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (36 minutes ago)