Cost of living in Bhatinda, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10635 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhatinda (India) is 49% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,000 (₨75,227) in Bhatinda.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $75 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,271 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kabul costs 280,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,757 (about 1 hour ago)