Cost of living in Bharatpur, Nepal compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 261 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06594 DKK / NPR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bharatpur (Nepal) is 52% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,526 (₨ 114,123) in Bharatpur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (about 3 hours ago)