Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 640 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.786 DKK / NOK
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 28% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr38,321 (kr 48,779) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr30,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £409 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gijón costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $260 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)