Cost of living in Bergen, Norway vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 658 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.767 DKK / NOK
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 14% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr41,111 (kr 53,613) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr36,000 in Aarhus.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)