Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 607 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.794 DKK / NOK
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 27% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr36,762 (kr 46,315) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr29,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (about 2 hours ago)