Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.670 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 48% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,418 (20,031 Dirham) in Beni Mellal.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)