Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 442 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.686 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 52% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr36,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,171 (25,020 Dirham) in Beni Mellal.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mendoza costs ARS $100 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)