Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 69%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 83 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00050 DKK / IDR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 59% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr36,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,814 (Rp 29,844,592) in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ra's al Khaymah costs Dirham 15,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €830 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Zapopan costs Mex$ 64 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Raipur costs ₨710,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 48 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (about 4 hours ago)