Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 72%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 430 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00046 DKK / IDR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 61% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr37,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,377 (Rp 31,142,855) in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 450,000 ₮ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (about 2 hours ago)