Cost of living in Belluno, Italy compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.453 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belluno (Italy) is 16% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr28,893 (€3,877) in Belluno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr25,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Flint, Michigan costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)