Cost of living in Belluno, Italy compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.439 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belluno (Italy) is 16% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,550 (€1,418) in Belluno.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)