Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,153 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06029 DKK / RSD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 56% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,944 (115,181 Дин.) in Belgrade.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 3 hours ago)