Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,527 prices entered by 229 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06159 DKK / RSD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 53% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,065 (212,122 Дин.) in Belgrade.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (6 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (22 minutes ago)