Cost of living in Belgorod, Russia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10210 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgorod (Russia) is 60% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,333 (руб 101,206) in Belgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)