Cost of living in Belgorod, Russia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 532 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09903 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgorod (Russia) is 65% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr38,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,342 (руб 134,732) in Belgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Belgrade costs 156 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ahmednagar costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥150 (about 2 hours ago)