Cost of living in Belgorod, Russia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10549 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgorod (Russia) is 59% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,163 (руб 115,297) in Belgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (15 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (30 minutes ago)