Cost of living in Belgaum, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09331 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgaum (India) is 17% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr24,942 (₨267,289) in Belgaum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (27 minutes ago)