Cost of living in Belém, Brazil vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 46%|
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.696 DKK / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 575 prices entered by 45 different people.
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 48% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr34,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,742 (R$ 10,462) in Belém.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trondheim costs kr 51,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Essen costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Madrid costs €3.50 (about 3 hours ago)