Cost of living in Belém, Brazil vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 139 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.621 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 50% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr33,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,439 (R$ 10,142) in Belém.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tokyo costs ¥730 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €800 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 40 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 115,000 (about 2 hours ago)