Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 42%|
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.847 DKK / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 599 prices entered by 59 different people.
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 37% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,961 (R$ 10,264) in Belém.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.30 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $514,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London, Ontario costs C$2.20 (about 2 hours ago)