Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 545 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.045 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 34% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,369 (R$ 6,048) in Belém.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 8,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)