Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 606 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.888 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 37% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,936 (R$ 10,027) in Belém.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 98 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $5.60 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)