Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 245 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02414 DKK / HUF
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 53% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,296 (302,206 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)