Cost of living comparison between Békéscsaba, Hungary and Aarhus, Denmark
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 275 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02413 DKK / HUF
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 53% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,864 (367,341 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)