Cost of living in Bekasi, Indonesia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00044 DKK / IDR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bekasi (Indonesia) is 56% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,561 (Rp 26,454,515) in Bekasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 3 hours ago)