Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 286 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.070 DKK / TND
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 71% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr3,637 (1,185 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 14,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $150 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Amarillo, Texas costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)