Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 437 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.212 DKK / TND
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 73% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr33,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,000 (4,069 Dinar) in Beja.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 20 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $430 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tunis costs 6.000 Dinar (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 3 hours ago)