Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 72%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 238 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.515 DKK / TND
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 71% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,567 (3,008 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 400 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (20 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Battambang costs 30,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨12,198 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Rohtak costs ₨159 (about 2 hours ago)