Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 71%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 227 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.554 DKK / TND
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 74% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,004 (2,742 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $30 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.18 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 196 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)