Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,114 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00420 DKK / LBP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 8% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr24,805 (5,903,108 L£) in Beirut.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 12,000 ден (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,150 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 5,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 200 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 55TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 2 hours ago)