Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,212 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00419 DKK / LBP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 15% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr25,425 (6,062,521 L£) in Beirut.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)