Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,220 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00420 DKK / LBP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 16% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr23,616 (5,622,880 L£) in Beirut.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 650 ман (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Liverpool costs £10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 474 (about 1 hour ago)