Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 706 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.977 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 35% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr40,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr25,912 (26,517元) in Beijing.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 8,500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Aurangabad costs ₨547 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Moscow costs руб 156 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in San Diego, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)