Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 31%|
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.969 DKK / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,138 prices entered by 160 different people.
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 28% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bishkek costs 47 som (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,006 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.35 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Sebastian costs €26,990 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (40 minutes ago)