Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,015 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.955 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 29% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr21,432 (元22,435) in Beijing.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)