Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 29%|
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.987 DKK / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 930 prices entered by 159 different people.
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 27% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liege costs €17 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (28 minutes ago)