Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,237 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.967 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 28% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,052 (元9,365) in Beijing.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $45 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €600 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 180 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in San Antonio, Texas costs $656 (about 1 hour ago)