Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,150 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.956 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 29% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr20,448 (元21,387) in Beijing.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨10 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)