Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.786 DKK / ILS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 10% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr23,466 (13,141 ₪) in Beersheba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$12 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)