Cost of living in Béchar, Algeria vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 149 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05616 DKK / DZD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Béchar (Algeria) is 54% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr34,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,635 (278,393 Dinar) in Béchar.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 85m2 in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,751 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 130 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $20 (about 6 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $813 (about 6 hours ago)