Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.775 DKK / GEL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 61% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,639 (4,194 Lari) in Batumi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)