Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.658 DKK / GEL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 64% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr4,499 (1,692 Lari) in Batumi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (about 1 hour ago)