Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.559 DKK / GEL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 62% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,255 (4,398 Lari) in Batumi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abbotsford costs C$1.26 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Miri costs RM860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agra costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Morelia costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)