Cost of living in Batu Pahat, Malaysia vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.592 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batu Pahat (Malaysia) is 50% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr38,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,872 (RM11,851) in Batu Pahat.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 4.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 2 hours ago)