Cost of living in Battambang, Cambodia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00151 DKK / KHR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Battambang (Cambodia) is 16% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr22,766 (15,057,545 Riels) in Battambang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)