Cost of living in Battambang, Cambodia vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00163 DKK / KHR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Battambang (Cambodia) is 33% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr38,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr25,444 (15,591,458 Riels) in Battambang.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Beijing costs 2.11元 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,220 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faro costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)