Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06308 DKK / DZD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 41% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,153 (145,092 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saarbrücken costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 25,000 Dinar (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)