Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05544 DKK / DZD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 47% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,902 (250,763 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jamshedpur costs ₨44 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 6,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guilin costs 元10 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Coimbatore costs ₨44,490 (about 1 hour ago)