Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 548 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05530 DKK / DZD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 57% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr33,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,261 (257,894 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Regina costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)