Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06379 DKK / DZD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 48% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,454 (101,172 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $1,211 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 22 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €190 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Puebla costs Mex$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)