Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 447 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05532 DKK / DZD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 56% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr35,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,280 (276,209 Dinar) in Batna City.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)