Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01134 DKK / XAF
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 20% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr22,417 (1,976,354 Franc) in Bata.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vitória costs R$ 310 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 339 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)