Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01137 DKK / XAF
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 11% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr33,324 (2,931,770 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr30,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 1,100TL (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)