Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01136 DKK / XAF
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 11% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr32,327 (2,844,983 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr29,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 60 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 154,000TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (about 1 hour ago)