Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01138 DKK / XAF
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is about the same as in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr34,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr33,722 (2,963,281 Franc) in Bata.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $22,740 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,300 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $20 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saskatoon costs C$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)