Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01136 DKK / XAF
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 21% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,930 (874,460 Franc) in Bata.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Illinois costs $500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 39 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San‘a’ costs 100,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 2,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)