Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00546 DKK / IQD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 41% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,110 (3,132,828 Dinar) in Basra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 890 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 92,290 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 10,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)