Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00513 DKK / IQD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 41% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,757 (3,462,538 Dinar) in Basra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)