Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00534 DKK / IQD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 43% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,647 (3,119,225 Dinar) in Basra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €200 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (about 1 hour ago)