Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00541 DKK / IQD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 38% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,533 (2,872,521 Dinar) in Basra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yancheng costs 元75 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)