Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 46%|
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00211 DKK / COP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 855 prices entered by 56 different people.
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 50% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,955 (COL$7,104,246) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥160 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Roseau, Dominica costs EC$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)