Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 617 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00213 DKK / COP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 51% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr31,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,081 (COL$7,081,066) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €12 (38 minutes ago)